Todd Bumgardner and John Gaglione – Supreme Strength System
You’re hungry, passionate and killing yourself to reach your athletic goals. We know how you feel; we’ve been there. You aren’t getting the results you want. You’ve tried other programs that make big promises. But you’re just not getting stronger!
We’re here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be that way. You can achieve MAXIMAL RESULTS WITH MINIMAL EQUIPMENT!
Dear Friend in Strength,
If you want to be stronger than you ever thought possible while staying healthy and following a results-based program to reach your athletic goals, then this is the most exciting message you will ever read.
As coaches, authors and consultants we’ve helped thousands of athletes and lifters reach their goals. The Supreme Strength System is based on our personal experiences in the trenches with athletes and lifters of all ages and ability levels. Across the board, our clients have experienced dramatic results, and we want to share them with you. No fluff, fillers or BS, just results.
- Do YOU want to become the strongest version of YOURSELF?
- Are YOU an athlete looking to dominate your competition?
- Are YOU embarrassed about being out muscled in your sport?
- Are YOU not quite strong enough to hang with the competition and reach YOUR goals on the field?
- Are YOU tired of spending countless HOURS in the gym getting NO results?
- Are YOU frustrated using the same weights day in and day out and never hitting that new record?
- Are YOU fed up with being the hardest worker YOU know and still not reaching YOUR potential and the level YOU deserve?
Supreme Strength is a four phase system designed to produce mammoth strength gains while reducing muscular imbalances and building athleticism. No complicated equipment, just a simple, effective four phase system using barbells, dumbbells and your own body weight.
Our system is based on short, intense workouts designed to prime your nervous system and put your body back into balance. You build immense strength, muscle and power while making your body healthier!
- Movement Prep: The first two weeks of Supreme Strength are devoted to cleaning up your movement and preparing your body to handle the stress of training and competition. You’ll move and feel better than you have in years.
- Phase 1: Build base strength and improve movement on the big lifts (squat, bench, deadlift, overhead press). Learn the skills and progressions to be successful with the big lifts for the rest of your life, and gain serious muscle in the process.
- Phase 2: Introduction of the Westside Conjugate Method (WCM). Max effort days are geared toward building starting strength and dynamic effort training designed to make you a powerhouse.
- Phase 3: Peak like you’ve never peaked before. This phase is designed to crush your previous PRs and prepare you to enter your athletic season poised to dominate!