Sweden – 21 – Magic
Ten inventors and performers of magic took siege of the magic bar in stockholm to record project 21, but it proved impossible to hold a strong fort against the proprietor who opened the doors and laymen flooded the premises. Could they continue their secret work, just a few feet away from the unsuspecting guests? The following takes place between 10 am and 11 pm:
- The Self Bending Straw – A drinking straw bends by itself as you hold it lightly.
- Circle Vanish – A very visual coin vanish.
- Two rope & ring moves – Fast, clean and super visual linking and unlinking of a ring and rope.
- Memoradix – After three increasingly impossible card locations, the deck ends up in new deck order.
- The Real Green Shuffle – Lennart Green’s false riffle shuffle with Erik”s addition.
- Sleeveless Sleeving – A pen appears, disappears, appears and transforms, a crash course in sleeving!
- Sleeveless & Purseless – Bonus sleeving.
- Forced Will – An impromptu prediction of how the spectator will place random objects on the table.
- JS Card Control, Double Lift and Top Change, adapted into three short and powerful card tricks.
- Cherry Blossom – Not suitable at the dinner table. Regurgitation, sort of…
- Suction – Impromptu, designed for dinner seatings.
- Ace routine – Includes Ace Production, the Turnover Muck Switch, Vanishing Aces, the Breakaway Case.
- Display Bend – Cheeky and visual spoonbending.
- Askernas Retention Pass – Utility coin vanish.
- Redneck Remedy – An innovative twist on the multiplying bottles.
- Gap Drive – You will love to practise this magician fooler.
- Clink Catch – An eyecatching stunt. Start with coins, turn them into anything you like.
- Time After Time – An amazing principle. Three spectators, a shuffled deck and a series of random events leading to three impossible card revelations that will probably even fool the performer.