You craved freedom…
But somehow, somewhere along the way, you lost the freedom you set out to find.
- You spend tons of hours on non-billable work. You dread posting on social media, answering complex emails, writing proposals, and getting on “connection” calls that don’t always turn into clients…
- Clients expect you to live by their deadlines, but they can’t meet yours. Late files means you can’t start on time. They give feedback when they get around to it. Projects just keep getting delayed…
- You overextend yourself. After talking on more clients to fill the gaps the delayed clients have created – suddenly the delayed client is ready, and you have no choice but to work double-time to keep everyone happy.
- Scope Creep is out of control. Revision after revision, email after email, week after week. Your projects are never-ending…
- Your bank account suffers. When you finally DO finish a project, it takes weeks or months longer to actually get paid…
Maybe you’ve even found yourself daydreaming about going back to a real J.O.B. because then at least you could clock out at 5:00 every day and get paid consistently.
That was my exact story until three years ago.
Let me ask you – what would change for you if….
My guess is that this would be life-changing for you!
I began my entrepreneurial journey in 2005…
I booked three day rate clients from that very first Facebook post, and went on to continue booking more each month!
I became consistently booked out, 4-6 weeks in advance.
Over time, I went from working 7 days a week, often 10+ hours per day to being able to choose exactly what days I wanted to work – FAR in advance, and far fewer than 7 days per week.
My income rose… From averaging $4-6K months, to steadily over $10K every single month.
I finally stopped stuffing my Mac into a giant suitcase every time my family wanted to go on vacation… I could finally go away and ENJOY our family vacations, and not think about work.
I finally stopped scouring Facebook Groups and Instagram all day, every day, replying to posts about branding and design, in search of my next client or project.
Thanks to the Day Rates business model, I finally have the freedom lifestyle I chased for so long…
So you might be wondering, what exactly is a day rate, and what type of client buys them?
Stop spending hours scouring social media, worrying about where your next client is going to come from…
Stop bringing your computer on vacation with you, just in case a client emergency comes up…
Stop spending your weekends working on client deadlines…
Put an end to all of those “final_final_final_clientname.jpg” files…
I get that it feels overwhelming, and dare I say ‘daunting’ to figure out how plan and prepare for such a huge pivot in your business!
- How do you know what services to offer?
- How do you estimate how much you can get done in a day?
- How do you find the clients who will believe in you and trust your process?
- How does this fit in with your other services? Do you even still offer the other services?
- What tools do you use to make the process more effective and efficient?
- How do you ensure your client is satisfied and doesn’t waste the entire day with wishy-washy indecisiveness?
- How do you deal with difficult clients who fail to prepare or show up or give feedback when you need it?
- What proactive measures do you take to ensure the client is properly prepared for the day of the intensive?
- How do you handle clients who have questions or want more support once their intensive is over?
- What sort of contract do you need to have in place?
After nearly three years of running intensives, I’ve experienced (or) been asked ALL of these questions (and plenty more) by fellow designers and service providers who want to know my secrets.
So I created the first digital course that’s all about Day Rates!
Day Rate Mastery™ includes everything you need to effortlessly pivot to a Day Rate business model – I’ve left no stone unturned.
Work just a handful of days per month, and make more money that you ever thought possible!
Take up a new hobby, spend time with your kids or create that digital product you never had time for!
Re-discover the long lost JOY in business that you’ve been missing for so long!