- You’re looking to find a new approach to feeling really good in your own skin.
- You want to lose those last pesky pounds.
- You want to enhance athletic performance.
- You want a new, fun way to work out.
- 1. Exercise to get your strongest, most attractive body ever.
- 2. Eat to fuel your body transformation.
- 3. Cook some of Sadie’s favorite recipes for optimal health.
Learn a little more about Sadie and her approach to food and fitness. In your first module, she’ll share her personal story, fill you in on what this class is all about, who it was designed for, and some simple guidelines to follow for best results.
- 1. Meet Sadie
- 2. What’s This Class All About?
- 3. Is This Class For You?
- 4. The New Food & Fitness Rules
Putting The Exercise Rules Together: Five Workouts To Get The Body You Want
Get ready for a workout that will not only tone and strengthen your body, but will actually get you having some fun! In this module, Sadie discusses the 3-step sequence, how to prepare for your workouts, and guides you through each.
- 1. The 3-Step Exercise Sequence: What It Is, Why It Works & How To Do It At Home
- 2. How To Get Ready For The Workouts
- 3. A Ten-Minute Workout To Rejuvenate & Replenish
- 4. A Ten-Minute Workout To Improve Your Posture & Strengthen Your Core
- 5. A Ten-Minute Workout To Build Strength & Cultivate Balance
- 6. A 40-Minute Workout To Get Strong + Balanced
- 7. A 60-Minute Workout To Get Strong + Fit
Putting The Food Rules Together: Nourishing Recipes To Help You Get Your Most Attractive Body Ever
Here’s a pretty profound thought: Eating healthy and nourishing foods becomes easier to do consistently if those foods also happen to taste good. In this module, Sadie shows you how to make some amazing, tasty recipes that will leave you feeling great!
- 1. Lemon-Dill Salmon En Papillote
- 2. A DIY Smoothie To Help You Stay Full & Energized
Quick Tips From Sadie
As a little bonus module, Sadie wanted to give you some quick tips and tricks for staying hydrated, beating late night cravings, getting exercise in, and giving yourself a break if you slip up.
- 1. A Quick Trick To Stay Hydrated All Day Long
- 2. How To Beat Late Night Cravings
- 3. How To Make Sure You Move Each & Every Day
- 4. The Shame Spiral: What It Is & How To Avoid It
The Exercise Rules To Follow To Get Your Strongest, Most Attractive Body Ever
Many people see exercise as more of a chore than something they actually want to do. Sadie explains how you need to change the way you look at exercise, and what you need to do to make it work for you.
- 1. Rule #1: Exercise Is Not The Answer
- 2. Rule #2: Work Smarter, Not Harder
- 3. Rule #3: Ten At A Time: Why Ten Minutes Of Movement Can Be All You Need
- 4. Rule #4: Make It Your Own
- 5. Rule #5: Ease Works Just As Well As Effort
The Food Rules To Follow To Get Your Strongest, Most Attractive Body Ever
The key to getting the body you want is monitoring what you put into it. Sadie explains why it’s so important to nourish and care for yourself, and shares her new food rules that will help you do just that.
- 1. Why Nourishing Your Body & Caring For Yourself Is So Important
- 2. Rule #6: Eat Whole Foods
- 3. Rule #7: Balance Your Plate
- 4. Rule #8: Don’t Count Calories
- 5. Rule #9: Crowding Out: What It Is & Why You Should Care
- 6. Rule #10: You Are Your Own Best Teacher
- 1. Applying This Course To Your Everyday Routine To Get The Results You Want