Our programs are scientifically based and created by
a world renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaichik
Another common injury is muscle overstrain. This usually happens because the body is forced to stay in positions, that is not properly stretched for. Severe internal and external rotation of the shoulder, as well as severe horizontal flexion/abduction are some of those positions.
Professional players do this all the time!
And now YOU can too!
Zaichik stretches on the other hand, avoid the pain of the stretch reflex. On top of that they only focus on the muscles needed for the swing, and in the ranges where flexibility is needed most. Together with stretches, strengthening exercises are used in this routine to keep the newly developed range of motion and make it useful for the athlete right away.
& Flexibility Method that will Change Your Life Forever!
the Zaichik Stretching Method
- Scientifically designed by a world-renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaihick, with over 30 years’ experience in the field.
- Isolates muscle actions one by one (to ensure they are doing their job).
- Takes care of the muscles that are tighter first
- Allows easier focus, since you are working on one specific area at a time
- You can do it all on your own! No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner!
- Remember that phrase “No Pain – No Gain?”, well it doesn’t apply to our method. Each stretch is designed to be PAIN-FREE! Thereby eliminating discomfort and allowing you to continue training to achieve faster results.
- Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for your body.
- Gains are permanent and steady
- It is very enjoyable to do
- Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided, which means you’ll get to show off your flexibility in no time!
You can start right now! This program is online! -You can watch from any device. – Get support from our private group of students. – Lifetime access. Here’s what you’ll get:
- An online video containing the follow along routine
- plus explanations before each exercise.
- The routine contains joint mobility warm-up, conditioning exercises to prepare your muscles , Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each single muscle involved, strength and supporting exercises and a cool down section.
- LifeTime Online for you: – You can watch from any device.
- Get support from our private group of students.
- Lifetime access.