Our programs are scientifically based and created by
a world renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaichik
As easy as the game may seem from outside, the stress placed on the back is humongous. One of the powerful ways to reduce the chance of back pain or injury is the flexibility in the hips. However golf specific hip flexibility. That’s not doing splits or anything like but rather lengthening the key muscles, involved in the rotation of the hip in standing or semi-bend forward position.
Professional players do this all the time!
And now YOU can too!
Our program uses Zaichik Stretching Techniques for fast flexibility gains. In addition, strength exercises are shown to allow the body to accept and keep newly gained flexibility.
& Flexibility Method that will Change Your Life Forever!
the Zaichik Stretching Method
- Scientifically designed by a world-renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaihick, with over 30 years’ experience in the field.
- Isolates muscle actions one by one (to ensure they are doing their job).
- Takes care of the muscles that are tighter first
- Allows easier focus, since you are working on one specific area at a time
- You can do it all on your own! No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner!
- Remember that phrase “No Pain – No Gain?”, well it doesn’t apply to our method. Each stretch is designed to be PAIN-FREE! Thereby eliminating discomfort and allowing you to continue training to achieve faster results.
- Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for your body.
- Gains are permanent and steady
- It is very enjoyable to do
- Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided, which means you’ll get to show off your flexibility in no time!
You can start right now! This program is online! -You can watch from any device. – Get support from our private group of students. – Lifetime access. Here’s what you’ll get:
- An online video containing the follow along routine plus explanations before each exercise.
- The routine contains joint mobility warm-up, conditioning exercises to prepare your muscles , Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each single muscle involved, strength and supporting exercises and a cool down section.
- LifeTime Online for you: – You can watch from any device.
- Get support from our private group of students.
- Lifetime access.