HOW TO FINALLY USE “ALGORITHM-PROOF” FACEBOOK ADS THAT WORK FOR ANY BUSINESS INSIDER INSIGHTS BEHIND 100K+ SPLIT TESTS…
FACEBOOK MONEY MATH: SPEND $1 AND MAKE $2
large part because of what we call “Facebook Money Math”…
THE PREDICTABILITY OF SPENDING $1 AND MAKING $2
HERE’S WHY MANY PEOPLE STILL HAVEN’T “CRACKED” FACEBOOK YET…
And almost always, the ones who are crushing it the most are running Facebook ads.
#1: CONFLICTING ADVICE:One “guru” says do this. The other says do that. The last thing you want to do is play “Facebook guru roulette” when your money is on the line. Instead you need a proven “algorithm-proof” strategy that works in all niches and industries.
#2: BUILT TO FAIL:Unfortunately many ads are built to fail from the very start. They’re missing the foundational “building blocks” which must be in a place for an ad to be profitable. If you’ve ever wondered “where do I start” when running ads…you start here.
#3: LACK OF TIME:What works today is outdated tomorrow. With Facebook compliance and policies changing faster than any other platform, founders don’t have time to stay on top of everything. They need operational help, not more “hacks”.
#4: NO KEY METRICS:What clickthrough or conversion rate is normal? How much money should you be spending? Without accurate metrics to use as performance baselines, you end up guessing while wasting time and money on ineffective ads.
AGENCIES:Spending money on an agency just to have little to no results. They overpromise and underdeliver. Instead learn to run the ads yourself using a proven process you can turn over to an in-house team member who then runs them for you.
#6: ROLLERCOASTER ADS:Launching a new ad that starts out well but completely dies off a week later and not knowing what happened. You don’t have the experience or a “30,000 ft view” to diagnose the problem and make the right adjustments.
#7: NO PROVEN PROCESS:Not having a clear-cut process for taking ads from “scratch to scale”. When you can quickly identify and cut losers, while scaling and optimizing winners…it doesn’t take long till you hit a home run and change your business forever.
#8: INACCURATE TESTING:Not knowing the right way to run audience, creative, and copy split tests to boost conversion and create “control” ads. Knowing how to properly split test is the fastest way for any business to grow. No matter the industry or niche.
ENGAGEMENTUnable to pin down why your ads aren’t getting as much engagement as they should.
#10: SKYROCKETING COST:Watching your ad costs skyrocket but not knowing why or what to do about it.
But all too often people spend all their time trying to solve the issues above, without ever realizing they’re simply symptoms and not the root cause of their struggle on the platform.
THE “MGD FRAMEWORK”:
INSIDER INSIGHTS FROM SPENDING $100M+ ON FACEBOOK ADS
$100M SPENT ON FACEBOOK ADS. 150+ DIFFERENT BUSINESSES.
1 PROVEN FRAMEWORK.
IT’S A NO BS,STEP-BY-STEP AD BLUEPRINT FOR ANY BUSINESS, BUDGET, OR BACKGROUND.
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU
Mastering The Facebook Ad Foundations
- Lesson 1: Welcome To “How To Run Facebook Ads 1.0”
- Lesson 2: The 15 BS Facebook Myths That Are Costing You Money
- Lesson 3: The 25 Essential Key Terms You Need to Know
- Lesson 4: Setting Your Margin To Get Started
- Lesson 5: How To Set & Hit Targets (ROAS)
- Lesson 6: Setting Up Your Business Manager Account
- Lesson 7: Setting Up Your Pixel On Your Site Or Store
- Lesson 8: Creating An Easy-To-Use Dashboard
- Lesson 9: Breaking down The Facebook Funnel
Top Of Funnel Prospecting – Finding Your Target Market Everytime
- Lesson 1: Prospecting Overview
- Lesson 2: How To Easily Plan Your Media (Template Included)
- Lesson 3: Naming Conventions & Navigating Your Dashboard
- Lesson 4: Campaign Structures (Prospecting)
- Lesson 5: Audiences (Prospecting)
- Lesson 6: Proven Tests You Can Run (Prospecting)
- Lesson 7: Creative Examples (Prospecting)
- Lesson 8: Demo: Prospecting, Campaign Setup, & Launch
Middle Of Funnel – Re-Engagement To Drive Massive Traffic
- Lesson 1: Re-Engagement Overview
- Lesson 2: Campaign Structures (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 3: Audiences (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 4: Pages To Drive Traffic To (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 5: Copy Differences at Re-Engagement
- Lesson 6: Creative Examples (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 7: Tying It All Together (Re-Engagement)
Bottom Of Funnel – Remarketing For Scaling & Sales
- Lesson 1: Remarketing Overview
- Lesson 2: Campaign Structures (Remarketing)
- Lesson 3: Remarketing Audiences & Adsets – Explanation
- Lesson 4: Remarketing Audiences & Adsets – Execution
- Lesson 5: Pages To Drive Traffic To (Remarketing)
- Lesson 6: Creative & Copy Examples (Remarketing)
- Lesson 7: Tying It All Together (Remarketing)
Ad Creative That Consistently Converts
- Lesson 1: How To Structure High-Converting Ad Creative
- Lesson 2: The Most Effective Ad Copy Formulas
- Lesson 3: Breaking Down Ad Creative (Image Or Video)
- Lesson 4: Message Match – Between Ad & Landing Page
- Lesson 5: Branding Ads vs Direct Response Ads
- Lesson 6: “The Agency Replacer Toolkit”
Troubleshooting Common Problems & Avoiding Costly Mistakes
- Lesson 1: How to Troubleshoot Properly
- Lesson 2: The 6 Most Common Roadblocks & How To Fix Them
- Lesson 3: Different Dashboards to Look At When Troubleshooting
- Lesson 4: Using The “Make Good Decisions Formula”
- Lesson 5: The 7 Deadly Sins of Disapproved Ads
- Lesson 6: What If It’s Not The Ad’s Fault?
- Lesson 7: How To Run Ads Towards Major Events
- Lesson 8: The Roadmap: Who To Listen To?
- Lesson 9: Bringing It All Together
Sale Page: https://foundr.com/fba-amc-sp