Ever wonder what separates truly skilled change agents vs. those who know a few techniques?
After years of patterning for what really does make the difference I discovered something unusual and unexpected.
It all started seven years ago. I was interviewing Dr. Richard Bandler about lasting change and he said:
“The people that have apprenticed with me for long periods of time end up being able to do a lot more. Not because they were exposed to a different class but because the level of perceptions by which they looked at the same thing changed.”
That got me really curious.
I’m a really stubborn person so I had to discover the answer.
What level of perception did apprentices and elite master trainers have that the rest of us didn’t?
If everyone has access to the same techniques then why is it that some people are able to create much quicker, easier and lasting changes?
After years on developing my own skills I discovered the answer lay in understanding not which technique to use, but how behaviours are created, maintained and changed. How elite master’s help their client’s deprogram the limitations in their mind.
This is where the real golden nuggets of change and influence are.
The insights that let Dr. Bandler and other elite change agents to create powerful results for themselves and their clients.
This rarely taught skill is how do people build and maintain generalisations.
In NLP we say that people don’t interact with the world directly, but rather through their maps of the world.
Yet when you really get what that points to you realise that IF you understand how a person creates new understandings, how they build up new ‘game rules’, and how those game rules or generalisations are changed; you are in a VERY POWERFUL position to be able to influence them, at a deeply unconsciously level.
Elite NLPers use this level of perception and skills all the time.
Isn’t it time you got to learn the same expert insights into how this process works that a master trainer knows?
How To Build & Maintain Generalisations
For Influence & Change
How To Build And Maintain Generalisations brings a flood of light onto one of the least taught and poorly understood areas in NLP.
This skill goes way further than mere reframing; you’ll discover the underlying process behind how human beings wire up new learnings, how changes in behaviour are made to stick and how beliefs can last a lifetime.
At it’s core, how to build and maintain generalisations is concerned with:
How to get people stop doing something they are well practiced in and start doing start doing something else.
That something is the so called ‘problem behaviour’ or unwelcome thoughts.
The something else is the desirable outcome or new behavioral state.
Sure the NLP techniques work. Until they don’t. Then what do you do?
Not every technique is right for every outcome.
Nor is using the techniques the right intervention to be used at every problem level.
That’s why sometimes a technique works for a while; then the result seems to fall apart.
It’s because the client has a more powerful, pervasive generalisations in place.
A process that, perhaps you didn’t know you could root out, identify and change.
A level of sophistication that goes beyond traditional “apply this technique” NLP or fixed format coaching and training.
By learning how yourself or your client builds and maintains generalisations you are in the position to change lives, quicker, easier and more elegantly than ever before.
It’s what elite trainers and change agents do.
And best of all, it doesn’t look or sound like traditional NLP.
In case you don’t know Michael’s background. He has spent three decades coaching, training and consulting to world class companies, senior leaders, celebrities, athletes and top performers all around the world.
He’s a master trainer of NLP, DHE and Hypnosis and is one of Europe’s top executive coaches. He co-founded the largest NLP Training school in the world and for ten years he co-delivered NLP and hypnosis workshops with Dr. Bandler before creating the first ever Society of NLP Business NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner certification courses.
His tools and techniques have been taught to tens of thousands of clients around the globe to help them live better lives.
In How To Build & Maintain Generalisations For Influence And Change, you are invited behind the curtain to discover secrets that elite change agents and master trainers know and use to be WILDLY successful with their clients.
- The secrets behind what Generalisations really are, how they function and how you can generate elegant change
- The two types of generalisations that direct behaviour and how you can influence and change people’s blueprint powerfully when you work with either type. Getting good with either way creating, shifting and altering generalisations is how elite trainers and change agents seem to be able to create change, using no ‘apparent’ NLP techniques at all
- Learn the latest rules from brain science about how behaviour is created, changed and maintained. When you understand how the brain codes experiences you’ll understand why changes you’ve tried before failed to stick and how to create changes that stick like velcro!
- Discover how master change agents think and act when it comes to shaping and influencing behaviours and making change easy, natural and near invisible. Generating changes can be that easy.
- Be exposed to the 3 Master Options you have for creating changes that shifts someone from not doing to doing. Become good with these 3 options and you can make a huge variety of changes and intervene successfully on a huge variety of behavioural problems.
- Discover the one process that is going on ALL THE TIME that dictates how you think and feel more than you’ve ever realised and is INVISIBLE to most human beings.
- Learn how to build the right kinds of generalisations so you start doing the things you want to do and STOP doing the things that don’t serve you.
- How to you can use the Meta Model & Framing Tool to guide your thinking when you are looking to build new generalisations or find ways to unpack and break unhelpful generalisations. This is how top pros plan and act so their interventions are successful far more, more of the time.
- Hear Michael demonstrate how he helped a friend overcome a very traumatic experience by changing a very powerful limiting generalisations and wiring up several new ones. Michael unpacks each key step, trick and technique he used so you can learn how he did this too.
- Discover the key pattern for how generalisations can be broken and how new empowering generalisations are wired up.
- Find out about the often overlooked critical step that struggling change agents make when generating changes. Fail to address this common pitfall and and your change efforts will be for nothing.
- Why you want to identify the real triggers and brain code that SEEM to drive the emotional response people have when their generalisations are challenged.
- Which ‘little clues’ Michael pays attention for to identify generalisations people have expressed in their non verbal behaviour . When you can quickly hear people’s generalisations you can create strategies that work like a glove for them.
- Discover a critical learning point about how to install strategies and wire up new generalisations.
- Which #1 mistake you want to avoid if you are trying to wire up new generalisations that work
- How to listen for people’s game rule and discover generalisations even if they are not in plain sight.
- Hear Michael demonstrate how to create new generalisations by giving assignments and actions. By getting your clients to do things you can have them create new generalisations (This is a VERY powerful strategy for creating change.)
- Learn Michael’s questioning process he uses for end of year reviews so he is constantly improving.
- Discover how to use the Meta Model to break apart your own or other people’s unhelpful generalisations.
- Hear about the power strategy that millions of people use to stay stuck that you’ll want to avoid (and look out for with your clients)
- Learn the three key elements that must be present for a generalisations to stick. Have all three present and your changes of success go way up.
- Listen as Michael shares expert tips from three decades of experience on how to build new positive generalisations so you can enjoy a richer better life.
- Plus much more…