PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
From hospitals to sports facilities, the underlying theme is to non-invasively gain deeper, objective insight into the body’s systemic condition.
How are people actually using HRV today?
- Track progress and guide treatment plans
- Improve resilience and adaptability
- Customize training and optimize recovery time
- Personalize nutrition, sleep and exercise protocols
- Provide early warning signs for changes in health, overtraining or maladaptation
- Re-balance the nervous system with live biofeedback
- Objectively understand motivation and willpower
- Identify risk of morbidity and mortality
Yes, HRV is a deep and complex biomarker; and as with any emerging technology, if used incorrectly, it can end up doing more harm than good.
However, Heart Rate Variability can be a powerful tool in your arsenal for better decision making.
But, you’ll need to understand the foundational science and physiological mechanisms underlying various “HRV” values, and the tried and true methods for applying HRV analysis in real-world situations.
That’s why we created this course.