The Learning To Love Yourself Advanced Program Includes:
- A new, 3+ hour audio recording explaining the transformative process of how to love yourself. This audio program contains the most advanced concepts on how to love yourself, and is rich with stories, examples, and step-by-step experiential exercises that will help you feel freer, happier, and lighter in mere minutes. You’ll hear my voice revealing the secrets behind what it takes to finally let go of recurring negative thoughts and emotions or solve just about any personal problem. You’ll hear me guiding you through introspective exercises and meditations. You can listen to this audio as often as you like in order to master the teachings and practice the process to help you regain self-regard and peace of mind anytime.
- Brand NEW, recently recorded video demonstration of the exclusive Learning to Love Yourself advanced concepts and experiential process. Watch as Gay works with two volunteers to demonstrate how to get to the bodily vibrations underneath worry, fear and sadness in order to love and accept ourselves fully. In addition, you’ll learn why our bodies and minds resist being at ease and what to do to counter that instantly.
- A recording of an interactive Q&A session with Gay and Katie Hendricks. Listen as callers ask questions about the process of loving yourself. Gay and Katie will also answer the top 10 questions they’ve received over the last 40 years on the pitfalls, the misconceptions, and the benefits of loving yourself.
The Learning To Love Yourself Advanced Program can help you master the transformational process that will allow you greater wellbeing and peace of mind, whether you’ve never done anything like this before or already own the Learning to Love Yourself Special Bundle.
It will help you identify the most common barriers to loving yourself and overcome them once and for all.
Audio Session 1: Lay The Foundation For True Harmony
- The day Gay discovered the process of loving yourself and how that changed his life from that very moment.
- The 3 ways you’re trying to “fix” your problems that are actually perpetuating your problems.
- How to integrate your mind and body so your commitment to loving yourself will stick.
- How to identify and dissolve your specific resistance to loving yourself
- An experiential exercise to help you alleviate feelings of anger and sadness that recycle year after year.
Audio Session 2: Learning to Love Your Feelings
- The steps you need to take in order to have a genuine sense of self-esteem.
- How to avoid the typical reaction of “What’s wrong with me?” when you encounter a setback in life and the question to ask yourself instead that will transform your life.
- The early warning signals in your body that predict distress, and what to do when these signals arise in order to reduce stress and encourage relaxation.
- The 5 “ultimate moves” that will help you turn low self-esteem and fear into relaxed confidence.
Audio Session 3: Learning to Love Your Body
- An exploration of the issues that may have caused you to not love your body, so you can begin to shift your attitude toward your body and therefore, heal the physical symptoms that have been problematic.
- The possible psychological cause of headaches, tight muscles, aches and pains, and what you can do today to start feeling better in your body.
- What you must do if you’ve had trauma in your past surrounding your body in order to come into a place of loving acceptance of yourself.
- The 3 physical symptoms of not loving your body, and how recognizing these can be the first powerful step toward greater well-being.
- A breathing exercise that will counteract the physical effects of stress on your body.
- How to recognize true hunger from a psychological hunger, so you can stop binging or snacking on food that’s not good for you.
Audio Session 4: Learning to Love Yourself in Relationships
- How to use relationship as an opportunity to recognize and heal the parts of yourself you don’t love.
- The surprising truth behind why you stay in conflict with certain “annoying” people in your life, or keep having the same arguments over and over with your partner, boss, or child (and how to dissolve that aggravation once and for all).
- Do you often push people away, look for faults, or lose interest as soon as things get too “heavy”? The breakthrough moment of clarity that can allow you to feel close and free to be yourself at the same time, so you can enjoy the full, deep, rich experience of loving another person without feeling smothered.
- What makes a relationship “co-dependent” and an exercise to release yourself from this unhealthy dynamic.
Video Training and Demonstrations:
- How human evolution has influenced how our bodies and minds respond to our physical environment, and how knowing this can put you more at ease when you’re worrying about something.
- The one feeling that can transcend both space and time and allow us to be more in harmony with our minds and bodies.
- Practical tools for quieting the mind and being more “in the moment” instead of obsessing about the past or future.
- A real-time demonstration by Gay of how to ease into loving yourself, your feelings and your body.
Bonus Expert Love Advice Newsletter
Plus – When you purchase our Learning To Love Yourself Advanced Program you’ll receive our expert love advice newsletter. Each message is full of our most important skills, practices & discoveries to provide you with ongoing support and inspiration.