Get Out Of Your Head And Into Your Life
Do you have relationships with people that you feel need work?
Do you run into troubles with your loved ones and not know how to make the relationships better? Do you get stuck into negative relationship ruts?
Gary John Bishop will show you how through a combination of vulnerability, willingness, and starting with YOURSELF you can start to transform the important relationships in your life.
Inspired by Gary’s book, Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life, Gary will guide you through the process by:
- Dispelling the myth of contemporary relationship strategies and structures.
- Uncovering the sea of confusion and story that envelops your relationships.
- Letting go of the weight and significance surrounding our relationships.
- Taking apart the fundamental aspect of being in relationships with others.
- To uncover the hidden judgements and expectations that keep our relationships stuck.
- Steps to a powerful reinvention of relationships.
- Giving you a contingency plan for when your plans go “off” and ways to ensure your relationships continue to flourish.
- Creating a whole new world and help you become someone who can elicit real and lasting change in relationships.
Gary will be providing you with a habit building worksheet and give you the tools to start making real positive change in your most important relationships.
Gary John Bishop will show you how to Unfu*k Your Relationships.
1 Class Introduction Duration:01:11
2 Breaking Down the Myths of Relationship Advice Duration:16:20
The Absurdity of Relationships Duration:09:29
4 Working with Other People Duration:15:05
5 You, The Judge, Jury and Executioner Duration:08:38
6 Brain Drain Duration:15:30
7 Reality Check Duration:1:02:01
8 Being an Agent for Change Duration:05:31
9 Leveling Up Duration:13:06
10 Your “Abandonment Issues” Duration:09:31
11 The Keys to the Kingdom of You in Relationships Duration:10:07