The Schumann Resonance is related to the Earth’s “Field Effects” on Human Health
The basis, or fundamental, for these resonances is 7.83 Hz (cycles per second), which is a standing wave in the cavity between the ionosphere and Earth.
Because this rhythmic pattern lies within the human brainwave range, various authors have speculated that this aspect of the Earth’s electromagnetic field may act as a kind of global mind, with the capacity to organize and influence human consciousness.
While such speculations may seem far-fetched, there is a growing body of scientific evidence suggesting that the Schumann resonance generator may positively influence:
- Neural and cognitive functioning in mammals.
- Physical, emotional and mental health in humans.
- Healthy DNA formation in humans and mammals.
- Psychic phenomena.
- A healthy sense of being grounded and centered.
- A healthy form of protection against harmful electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
- An enhanced state of creativity, cognition and learning.
- Improved ability to handle stress.
Schumann Resonance Research and Theory
Lewis B. Hainsworth, MA has hypothesized that the electromagnetic frequencies in the Earth-ionisphere cavity have played a governing role in the evolution of human and mammalian brainwave patterns, particularly the Alpha pattern which the Schumann Resonance falls within.
Commenting on the unique correlations of Alpha brainwave activity and its relationship to the Earth-ionispheric cavity resonance, Hainsworth has said:
Emotional and Physical Health:
Max Planck Institute professor R. Weaver conducted an experiment in which Schumann Resonance generation was found to restore or improve health in individuals living in an underground bunker (i.e., separated from the Earth-inonispheric resonance) and suffering from emotional distress and migraine headaches.
Dr. Luc Montagnier conducted an experiment in which he filled two test tubes with pure water and placed piece of heavily diluted bacterial DNA into one of the test tubes.
After surrounding both test tubes with a weak electromagnetic field pulsing at 7 Hz for 18 hours, DNA was detectable in the glass that originally had nothing in it but water.
It would appear that the 7 Hz played a substantial role in extracting the DNA information from the one test tube and communicating it into the other test tube.
Psychic Communication and Phenomena:
Dr. Michael Persinger has conducted research in which two people in separate rooms were presented with identical magnetic fields at approximately 7 Hz.
When one of these individuals drew a picture and attempted to mentally “project” that picture to the “receiver,” the other person could roughly approximate that drawing, even though they were in separate rooms.
Further research has shown a strong correlation between geomagnetic activity and psychic phenomena.
The Rise of Man Made Electro-Pollution:
Evidence suggests that the proliferation of manmade electromagnetic fields has given rise to a kind of electromagnetic chaos that now seems to be affecting the fundamental Schumann Resonance, effectively raising it and adding to the chaos experienced by living systems.
If this is the case, it would suggest that:
- Integrating the fundamental Schumann Resonance in human living environments would be beneficial in establishing optimal physical and psychological health.
- With the continuing rise of electromagnetic technology, the future health of all living systems seems to necessitate the emergence of an organic technology that can decrease and/or completely reverse the detrimental effects of synthetic electromagnetic technology.