[Download Now] Victor Antonio – Body Language Basics | How to Listen With Your Eyes
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE :
One of the keys to influence and persuasion is the ability to control your body language (what you allow people to see) while effectively reading the other person’s body language. In this comprehensive course you’ll learn how to leverage body language to read and influence buyers.
BODY LANGUAGE BASICS
One of the keys to influence and persuasion is the ability to control your body language (what you allow people to see) while effectively reading the other person’s body language.
In this self-paced course on body language basics master sales trainer Victor Antonio, who is considered one of the world’s most effective communicators, teaches you the art and science of listening with your eyes.
- Why body language – what we see – is more important that the words we say
- How to become aware of and control your own body language
- How posture can convey the right or wrong message
- Handshake essentials & the seven types of handshakes
- The secret messages behind hand gestures
- The Power Pitch – how to tell your story with your hands
- How to turn-around a tough audience
- Power moves that convey authority, confidence, and trustworthiness
- How to leverage the three-point framework to make presentations memorable
- How to set people at ease and get them to lean into what you are saying
- How nodding helps you pull more information out of people and compel them to reveal their cards
- How to defend yourself against challengers
- They keys to communicating with the four buyer styles and understanding buyer psychology
- How to quickly read people and their baseline behavior patterns
- How to know when someone is lying to you or holding back information
- How to know when someone is not buying into your message and what to do about it
- How to observe body language patterns, including staring, glaring, fidgeting, rocking, nodding, and barrier stacking, to know exactly what someone is thinking.
- The secrets to reading eye movements and positions
- How to approach new people for the first time
- Barrier stacking and how to break this behavior pattern to get people to open up
This is a comprehensive self-paced, e-learning course delivered step-by-step through twenty-three studio quality videos.
110 Minutes | 23 Videos