[Download Now] Jessica Stokes – Time Management for Sales Professionals Workshop
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE :
SOLD OUT: Modern sales professionals are often pulled in many directions and allow key sales activities to slip. In this virtual instructor-led workshop you’ll learn how to take back control of your time and sales day with proven time management techniques, tools, and tactics.
TIME MANAGEMENT FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Here is the brutal truth: In sales, time is the great equalizer. Every sales professional on earth has exactly 24 hours each day. How you choose to invest your time is the greatest predictor of success or failure.
Sadly, modern sales professionals are often pulled in many directions and allow key sales activities to slip. In this environment, it can feel that you are out of control and never have enough time for sales activities.
In this virtual instructor-led workshop you’ll learn how to take back control of your time and sales day with proven time management techniques, tools, and tactics.
This course is delivered online in a virtual classroom environment by a master trainer and coach.
You are encouraged to interact with your facilitator to ask questions, gain additional insight, and for coaching.
The workshop will be recorded and you will have access to the replay video.
THIS 120-MINUTE WORKSHOP COVERS
- What you can and cannot manage
- The three things you can control and the key to time discipline
- The three choices you make about time
- Techniques for managing de-railers and disruptors
- How to get past the 3Ps that may be holding you back
- The curse of Parkinson’s Law and how to leverage Horstman’s Corollary to become more efficient and effective
- How to control you attention and become hyper-focused
- How to leverage High-Intensity Activity Sprints to get more done, in less time, with lower stress
- How to build a model sales day and stick to a winning routine
- Why time blocking is transformational for sales professionals
- Time managements tips, tactics, tools, and techniques