[Download Now] Jeb Blount and Victor Antonio – 5 Keys to Staying Motivated On Your Way to the Top
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE :
In this interactive, self-paced workshop, two of world’s most respected thought leaders on success strategies – Jeb Blount and Victor Antonio – give you five important keys, along with their own personal stories, for staying motivated on your way to the top.
WORKSHOP OVERVIEW | 5 KEYS TO STAYING MOTIVATED ON YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
Success is messy. The journey to the top can be described as long stretches of grind and pain interrupted by a few brief moments of elation. Much of the work you do will be out of the limelight – grinding away in obscurity.
In this demanding environment it’s easy to become exhausted, demotivated and burned out.
For this reason, no matter what your goal, it’s critical that you find ways to stay motivated so that you keep going and remain unstoppable on your way to the top.
In this workshop, two of world’s most respected thought leaders on success strategies – Jeb Blount (Fanatical Prospecting) and Victor Antonio (Sales Ex Machina) – give you five important keys, along with their own stories of both success and failure, for staying motivated on your way to the top.
- The real truth about the price for success
- How to leverage “The Big Pull” to keep your eyes on the prize
- What to do when you hit the wall of exhaustion, burnout and frustration
- How to sustain mental resilience in the face of adversity
- Why maintaining physical strength is a must for staying motivated
- How to ask for and get constructive coaching that propels you forward
- How to leverage micro-moments to reward yourself
- Why it’s important to celebrate your “closet of oops”
- Why success is messy and perfectionism is your enemy on the way to the top
- Why the climb takes little pieces out of you and how to put those pieces back
- The power of surrounding yourself with the right people
- Why you must give up the illusion of control
- The ONLY three things you control
- How detachment leads to happiness and contentment
- Why you must stop comparing yourself to others
- Why you must stop chasing squirrels and start being like the squirrel