[Download Now] Jeb Blount and Matthew Pollard – Networking For Introverts
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE :
In this paradigm-shifting workshop you get an actionable blueprint for introverted networking and learn how to tap into your “introvert super powers” to gain an edge over your competitors, grab attention, and connect with prospects while networking.
17 Chapters | 53 Minutes | Certificate Granted Upon Completion
NETWORKING FOR INTROVERTS WORKSHOP OVERVIEW
Many people believe that networking doesn’t work.
Introverts across the world have been sold a lie: One of the biggest myths that plagues the business world today is that our ability to network depends on having the “gift-of-gab.”
This is nonsense. You don’t have to be outgoing to be successful at networking. You don’t have to become a relentless self-promoter. In fact, you don’t have to act like an extrovert at all.
The truth is, introverts make the best networkers when armed with a plan that lets them be their authentic selves.
In this paradigm-shifting workshop, Jeb Blount (Sales EQ) and Matthew Pollard (Introvert’s Edge to Networking) give you an actionable blueprint for introverted networking.
You’ll learn how to tap into your “introvert super powers” to gain an edge over your competitors, grab attention, and connect with prospects while networking.
- How to overcome your fear and discomfort when networking
- Why you’re probably doing networking all wrong
- Networking rules that matter
- The keys to turning networking into a repeatable system
- How to leverage your introvert superpowers to network like a pro
- How to target and connect with top influencers
- How to leverage the power of virtual and social networking to set yourself up for success
- Brain games and the psychology of networking
- How to Choreograph networking with planning & strategy
- How to create serendipity
- Easy conversations starters
- How to generate better networking outcomes when you detach from your agenda
- Plus much more
17 Chapters | 53 Minutes
You may take this self-directed workshop at your own pace. The 53-minute workshop video is broken into 16 interactive chapters that allow you to easily skip to just the content you wish to view.