[Download Now] Jeb Blount and Anthony Iannarino – What to Do Right After You Lose a Big Sale
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Everyone loses sales. Losing can be painful and also an opportunity to learn and improve. In this workshop, Jeb Blount and Anthony Iannarino, the world’s most sought after sales trainers, teach you exactly what to do after you lose a big sale.
14 Chapters | 56 Minutes | Certificate Granted Upon Completion
WHAT TO DO RIGHT AFTER YOU LOSE A BIG SALE
No one goes without a loss in sales. You will not win every deal, and you will win some that you don’t deserve to win while losing others you should have won. It can be challenging to know how and why you lost a deal, and without understanding what caused the loss, you may repeat mistakes that cause future losses.
The good news is that lost sales can also give you an opportunity to learn, grow, and get better at your craft.
It all depends on your perspective, mindset, and the actions you take after you lose the deal.
In this workshop, the world’s most sought after sales trainers – Jeb Blount (Sales EQ ) and Anthony Iannarino (The Lost Art of Closing ) – share their stories about the deals they’ve lost, the lessons learned, and the nine actions you should take right after you lose a big sale.
- The most important mindset shift you must make and the value of perspective
- Why you must never blame externalities for your lost deal
- How to conduct an after action review and identify root causes
- The value of getting objective opinions from others and how to leverage this feedback to improve
- How to ask for and get constructive, and transparent feedback from your prospect
- How to identify and explore areas for skill improvement
- The keys to getting a coach to observe your sales calls and learning through coaching
- Why you should shadow successful sales reps