Note: These CD’s are intended for the use of certified 5-PATHers only and may not be a benefit to you if you are only casually acquainted with the system.
This 2 CD set features Cal Banyan training one of our new therapists on how to use the 5-PATH® system with our weight loss clients. Cal goes over the process step by step on how to prepare a client for the session. He discusses what suggestions should be used and why. This is a set you will listen to time and again if you are really interested in helping others lose weight! It is packed with information.
* How to conduct the pre-hypnosis interview.
* How to have the client authorize the use of suggestions ahead of time.
* How to remove old conditioning (Pavlovian/Classical Conditioning).
* How to help your client eat less and not feel deprived or go on a diet.
* How to help your client overcome emotional eating and stop using food to cope.
* How to make your suggestions last a long time, even last forever
* How emotional eating leads to frustration, depression and how to save your client from that.
* How to use the “little Red Book”.
* How to help your client delay gratification without eating (good distracters).
* How to help your client recognize and respond to true physical hunger.
* How to present these ideas using examples and stories that your client will relate to.
* How to use The High Road To Success (Fork In The Road) patter in your sessions.
* How to use the word “Sleep” without your client confusing it with an instruction to go to sleep.
* How to begin subsequent sessions and integrate 5-PATH® into your weight loss program.
* How to build a mental expectation of success in subsequent sessions.
* How to use age regression and affect bridge in Phase II of a weight loss program.
* How to find ISE in a weight loss age regression.
* How to remove the feeling that may be causing the eating.
* How to use the Informed Child and Informed Adult Techniques for weight loss.
* How to customize your sessions to each client and make each session 10 times more powerful.
* How to provide your client with a mental expectation of ongoing success.
* How to have your clients make powerful suggestions to themselves in the hypnosis.
* How to use the information that you learned in age regression in the subsequent sessions.
* How many sessions should be conducted for each stage of therapy.
* How to determine a safe place to stop age regression and where to start again in the next session.
* How to do forgiveness work associated with a weight problem.
* How to determine how many sessions your client needs.
* How to end the program by spacing out sessions, and providing ongoing support.
* How to give your clients assignments that will really help them take control over overeating