“Do You Want To Get Big And Strong?
Then You Gotta Squat!
But Do You Really Know How?”
Let’s face it, squats are the key to leg strength and the key to overall body strength. Basically every strength champion does squats and this book will give you the edge in cranking up your squat poundage.
Squats are Maybe the Most Misunderstood of All Weight Training Exercises.
Why? Because almost no one really knows how to do them and there are more old wives tales hanging around about this exercise than there are bad fishing stories. Those are couple of the reasons why I wrote this manual. I want you to be able to know for sure that you’re doing it right when you squat. I want to put it out to you in simple, clear language so that even the beginner or the most advanced athletes can learn from this book. I want to smash a couple of those old wives tales so that when you read and understand this book you won’t be afraid to do the squat. You won’t bother to listen to any of those sissies who tell you it’s bad for your knees and your back and you’ll have the reigns of your own strength training destiny in hand.
The practical knowledge of this exercise (The Squat) is maybe the biggest key difference between the successful strength champion and the girly spandex wearer who couldn’t lift his way out of a wet paper bag. If you’re serious about strength and development then you must have this book, but if you’re not, don’t bother to buy it. Why? Because I’m not going to sugar coat it for you. I’m going to tell you the truth. The simple, plain, back-breaking, steel-bending, blood-curdling truth. I want you to know that building your knowledge and your mind is what starts to build your body. I want you to be fired up to do this exercise justice. I’m not going to tell you that you can sit around and drink some magic blender potion and not get out and bust your butt and get big. Because let’s face it, anybody who tells you that is lying.
I’m going to give you the tools to build freakish size and strength and we’re going to do it the old way. The way it was before political correctness clouded the field of strength training. Before badly built machines and hand-holding personal trainers got in the way. How do I know? Because that’s how I grew up in the strength training world. I’ve spent the time and effort to test and study and learn what really works. Here are some of the things that you’ll learn in this book:
- How I pushed my squat up from 225 to 900 – The Whole Story
- Some of my personal history and some of the crazy things that have happened in my life and why it’s a miracle for me to be walking much less squatting 900 pounds.
- Why you can’t seperate the physical completely from the mental and spiritual.
- My first three major routines and the progress I made on them.
- Real squat technique – in detail with pictures and descriptions.
- How deep you should go and why.
- The differences and applications of squat styles.
- Bar placement, foot placement, hand placement.
- Aligning your joints and how to drop into a squat to correctly activate the muscles and to stabilize the knees.
- Tricks to mark your depth, keep position and keep your head up and drive the bar up correctly.
- Discussion about what to and not to wear when you squat. Everything from shoes, to clothes, belts and wraps, etc.
And that’s not all…
Here are a few more of the things that you’ll learn:
- Serious discussion of volume, frequency, intensity and sets and reps.
- How to use the squat to gain strength, size, speed or endurance.
- How to recognize and correct common form errors and weaknesses.
- How to build a mental and physical routine to set your mental and physical nerve patterns.
- Why I train the way I do.
- Over 40 different variations of the squat and it’s assistance exercises
- About progression and it’s different styles.
- How to use real world productive assistance exercises, not the usual junk.
- How to use odd objects for squats.
- How to use strongman training for squats.
- How to use consistency with variation.
It won’t be limited just to squats. There will be routines, descriptions and pictures on how I walked with 1,000 pounds on my shoulders and how I pulled a bus and how I trained for it. There are ten different routines that build on each other and pictures of my 900lb squat, 1500lb 1/4 squat and 1,050lb one-shoulder squat. 500lb Zercher squat, 500lb goodmorning and a variation of the single leg squat done with 500lbs that I’m almost positive no one else has ever seen. That’s not all, it’s just all the space we have to list.
If you’re looking for something that will increase your lifts, build serious muscle, give you solid technical knowledge and a wealth of information to work from, as well as get you fired up to hit the squat rack harder than ever before, then this video is for you. Don’t wait around because one of your competitors IS ordering this and he IS getting stronger and squatting more.
Here is what some our customers are saying:
|“I’ve watched your video and read the book many times and I’m speechless. I’ve learned more about squats than I ever imagined. Your dedication and knowledge seem endless and I’m sure this video just captured a mere fraction of things to come.” |
Grant Shelley, Personal Trainer, California
“I took the new video home last night and all I can say is WOW! It was very interesting to hear Bud speak about his lifting. While watching the video, I was getting really pumped up and my adrenaline was starting to kick in. Congratulations on a well done job. I can’t wait until you come out with more.”
“I received your book and tape and they are excellent. I learned a lot of tips and variations on different squats and assistance exercises. If somebody doesn’t get fired up to do squats after seeing your rack squats then something’s wrong.”
So there you have it. If you want to learn to squat and get really big and fantastically strong, then order our book. You can get your hands on the ebook for the low price of $14.95.
This is quite simply the best resource on squatting available. If you squat (and you NEED to be squatting) then this will take your training to a whole new level.