Arabic Survival Course – UnkWord Languages
Who is this course for?
For expats who live in Cairo and people who have arrived recently to Cairo, either for work or study or living and need to communicate with Egyptians at a very basic level.
The Course Covers:
– Self-introduction: greetings, name, nationalities
– Exchanging personal information: telephone numbers / personal addresses
– Getting and giving directions in the neighborhood.
– Ordering food in a restaurant.
– Reporting mal-functioning items in an apartment.
– setting up simple appointments using the time/days of the week & adverbs of time.
– Shopping grocery and green grocery.
– Asking for directions & taking a taxi.
– The course duration is 8 consecutive days excluding weekends in the evening from 5.00 – 7.30 pm.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of your achievement.