Aaron Fisher – Search and Destroy
As magicians, we project an air of mysterious, hidden ability. Our audiences are envious of this power, and their secret is that they wish they could do what we do. Search and Destroy gives them that opportunity in a fun, entertaining, and completely self-working way, without offering them a single clue as to how it’s all done.
Search and Destroy:
- Search and Destroy is a slow-motion, self-working fresh take on a traditional effect called The Sandwich. In a simple Sandwich Effect, the card is lost and reappears between a pair of kings, for example.
- Happens entirely in the hands of your audience member. Since you don’t need to worry about card handling, this effect will give you important presentational nuances that turn every trick into a miracle.
- Certified Triple A Material. Any deck, Any time, Anywhere. Audience Tested.
The Nowhere Pass:
- Controls a card to any position in the pack and is invisible from ever angle. You’ll find this move becomes invaluable to many of your favorite effects.
- Includes important information on how Tension, Focus, and Design in sleight of hand can improve every card trick you do.
- The Nowhere Pass is Aaron’s acclaimed approach to the extremely challenging Bluff Pass (so now it’s not only for the most advanced sleight-of-hand experts in the world, thanks Aaron)!